LAKEWOOD RANCH’S FAVORITE WINE BAR AND
RETAIL WINE STORE
Fine Wine & Tastings on Main
LAKEWOOD RANCH’S FAVORITE WINE BAR &
RETAIL WINE STORE
Retail Wine Store
Fine Wine & Tastings on Main is proud to offer a wide variety of over 300 quality wines from around the globe. Our wine selection meets every price point, from daily enjoyment to momentous occasions. We also offer custom orders for those hard-to-find favorites you’ve been searching for.
The perfect place to indulge and unwind. Our rotating menu features 35 wines by the glass each month, along with a small selection of local craft beers. Looking for a bite to eat? Our seasonal charcuterie and small plate offerings are sure to do the trick.
From in-store and street-wide wine tastings to intimate Winemaker wine dinners, we host a variety of events that are sure to entertain. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed about upcoming events and wine specials.
This place is great! If you’re not sure where to start, they offer 2 oz (and 5 oz) glasses of many select bottles to get a taste. Once you found a taste you’re looking for, the staff can help you get even closer.
Amazing Wine Selection
Scott and Craig are absolutely fantastic. Such an amazing wine selection. And both Scott and Craig are overly eager to help you decide on bottles and even glasses. I can’t recommend this amazing small business any more. I developed my wine addiction here. 🤣😂🤣
This was our first time at Fine Wine & Tastings on Main! Superior service by Scott and Leslie! They have a fantastic selection of wines at all price points! We will definitely be bringing back other friends and family! Cheers!!!
Okay okay, so maybe we’re a bit early on the holiday season, but hey who doesn’t love a good sale!?
We’re bringing back our HUGE Wagner Family of Wines case sale for a little fun in the sun!
From now until Sunday July 31st we are offering deep discounts on 9 different wines:
Conundrum White Blend
Conundrum Red Blend
Bonanza Cabernet Sauvignon Lot 5
Quilt Napa Cabernet Sauvignon
Belle Glos Clark and Telephone Pinot Noir
Belle Glos Las Alturas Pinot Noir
Red Schooner Voyage 10
Caymus Suisun Grand Durif
Caymus Walking Fool Red Blend
This sale is available on SOLID CASE ORDERS ONLY (No mix and match or individual bottles).
Time and quantity are limited, so call today to reserve yours!
Historical Napa vineyards, a decade old Bordeaux Grand Cru, and not one but TWO South African wines! This week’s new arrivals have us eager to share! Swipe through to get the first look of our newest wines🍷
1. Terminim “Cépages D’Or” 2018, Mendocino County, CA. This French styled white blend is made up of Marsanne, Roussanne, Picpoul, and Viognier. The palate is complex and fresh, and pairs well with fish.
2. Domaine de la Vieille Fontaine Mercurey 1er Cru. 2019 Burgundy, FRA. An age worthy Pinot Noir with refined tannins and signature Burgundian balance between musky earth and fresh fruit.
3. Barista Pinotage 2020. Western Cape, South Africa. Aromas of mocha, sweet coffee and raspberry sauce jump out of the glass. Alongside flavors of sweet chat and hickory smoked bacon notes.
4. Southern Right Pinotage. 2020 Western Cape, South Africa. Complex berry fruit, beautiful tannins and subtle wood spice make this wine a highly individual expression of this unique grape variety.
5. Davies Vineyard Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon. 2019, Napa CA. The Davies family, proprietors of Schramsberg and J. Davies Estate present this deliciously layered Cabernet. Bountiful flavors of dense blueberry and dark chocolate laced with integrated tannins and hints of vanilla and white pepper.
6. Lasségue St. Emilion Grand Cru. 2012 Bordeaux, FRA. Elegantly crafted from vines averaging 50 years of age. 70% Merlot, 25% Cab Franc, and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon. On the palate you’ll find deep black fruit, tobacco, cracked pepper and herbs supported by grippy tannins that hold everything together....
It’s our favorite day of the week! New Wine Wednesday😋🍷 Swipe to see this week’s new additions➡️
1. 2018 Montinore Estate Pinot Noir, Willamette, OR. The favorable growing season offered lovely fruit and resulted in a mouthful of black cherry, pomegranate, and a touch of smokiness. A nicely structured Pinot with sturdy tannin and juicy acidity.
2. 2019 Rombauer Zinfandel, California. Lush flavors of ripe plum, warm vanilla, and raspberry jam flood the palate. Followed by touches of dark chocolate in the background. Subtle and round tannins add length to the finish.
3. 2019 Aperture Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, CA. Deep ruby in color this wine bursts with notes of violets, cassis, cherries and graphite. The flavors linger on the palate for a long, smooth finish.
4. 2018 L’Ecole No. 41 Syrah, Columbia Valley, WA. Rated 90 points from Wine Enthusiast. Blended with 18% Grenache and 2% Mourvèdre this medium bodied red offers soft flavors of juicy blackberry, dried herbs, and graphite in the glass.
5. 2017 Gallen Margaux de Chateau Meyre, Bordeaux FRA. Elegant medium bodied palate with plush red fruit, soft and rounded texture with gentle tannin. Fresh and savory with well integrated oak and a smooth long finish.
6. 2019 Anakota Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma CA. In the glass you’ll find dried black currant, dried blueberry, along with notes of dark chocolate covered espresso beans and very subtle toasted baking spices.